How to find us:
We are located on the western bluffs of Catawba Island on beautiful Lake Erie. Travel directions are listed below map.
From points East
1. Take Route 80 or 90 WEST
2. To Route 2 WEST. Cross over the Sandusky Bay Bridge
3. To 2nd exit, Route 53 North (Catawba Island)
4. Turn LEFT on West Catawba Road (just past intersection of Rt.163 and McDonald’s)
5. Approximately 1 mile to STOP sign.
6. Turn LEFT on Sand Road (NOTE: Sand Road sign is difficult to see from this direction.)
7. Turn LEFT into The Scenic Rock Ledge Inn.
From points West
1. Route 80/90 East
2. To 53 North (Port Clinton/Fremont exit)
3. To Route 2 East/53 North (You may also take Rt.2 from Toledo area, instead of turnpike.)
4. To Route 163 East (Catawba Island)
5. Turn RIGHT at stop sign off of exit,
6. Then LEFT on Sand Road at first light (Kroger/Gas).
7. We are approximately 2.5 miles ahead on your RIGHT.
From Cincinnati area:
Take I-75 North to Ohio Turnpike (80)East, then follow “points West” directions above.
From Columbus area:
Take 23 North to Upper Sandusky,
Then 53 North to Fremont/Port Clinton, then follow “points West” directions, beginning at #3.
Scenic Rock Ledge Inn
2772 E Sand Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452